Browse our Range of Antique Wood and Silver and Silver Plate Items
Edwardian oak and silver plate rectangular gallery tray. The rail and ball gallery is connected to another flat border. The rectangular cartouch is empty and the tray has two oak and silver plate applied handles. (Circa 1910)
A handsome Daniel & Archer oak and silver plated cut corner gallery tray with applied silver plated mounts on the wood gallery with a central rectangular empty cartouche. (Circa 1890)
Oval oak and silver plate ships style gallery tray with a ball and rail gallery frame a central oval empty cartouche and two oak and silver plated scroll handles. Standing on four bun feet. (c.1900).
A novelty English equestrian oak and silver plated horse shoe design ink stand with an oak base and an applied horse shoe with two looped pen holders and a detachable glass ink well standing on three bun feet. (c.1900)
An Edwardian oak and silver plate horse shoe shaped table gong standing on a rectangular base with square domed studs, circular gong and original mallet. (c.1900)
Superb quality bronze bear head wall mounted gong with a circular brass gong with original striker. (Circa 1900)
Edwardian polished oak cut corner gallery tray with silver plated mounts and attached oak and silver plate handles. The centre cartouch is empty and the tray stands on four bun feet. (c.1910).
A very good quality oval silver plate and mahogany gallery tray. (Circa 1890).
A decorative cow horn standing oak gong with a rectangular base and silver plate decorative corners. (Circa 1900).
A very decorative wall mounted horse head gong mounted on a shield shaped plaque with original striker and polished copper and brass components. (circa 1900).
Edwardian rectangular oak and silver plated gallery tray with applied silver plate mounts and carved with an alternate sunflower and three leaf clover design standing on four bun feet. (Circa 1910).
An impressive large size cow horn table gong with a suspended circular gong with an empty shield cartouche and matching striker on a rectangular oak base. (c.1900).